It's time for an upgrade
Upgrading the old factory speakers in your car will give you a huge bump in sound quality, and Kicker designed CS Series speakers to get your sound system rockin' without breaking the bank. You'll enjoy your music even more when you hear all the details that your muddy-sounding factory speakers couldn't begin to reproduce.
Kicker's 40CS6934 speaker set provides low-end from a tough 6"x9" polypropylene woofer, with a polyester foam surround that will stay strong for years to come. The 1/2" PEI balanced dome tweeter and 2" polypropylene midrange take care of the vocal and instrumental details that'll really bring your music to life. These speakers sound great powered by a factory radio or an aftermarket car stereo, and they'll really rock when connected to an external amplifier. Grilles are included.
- 3-way 6"x9" speakers (pair)
- polypropylene woofer cone with polyester foam surround
- 1/2" PEI balanced dome tweeter and 2" polypropylene dome midrange
- power range: 2-150 watts RMS (450 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 30-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- top-mount depth: 3-1/4"